Competitively Bid contracts
NJPA - Gordian
Are you looking to meet competitive bidding requirements for your project? CCG holds ezIQC NJPA contracts through Gordian in the state of Ohio for General Construction, HVAC, and Roofing. NJPA provides members with contract purchasing solutions that are leveraged nationally to enable contracted suppliers and member agencies to work smarter and more efficient as they do business with each other. NJPA does this by establishing a business and service alliance between member buyers and contracted suppliers ensuring a valued and successful national cooperative contract program. Click on the links on the left to view our company's ezIQC NJPA contracts.
start your project today!
1. Establish membership with NJPA - it is easy and free. Complete the online application HERE.
2. Go to www.ezIQC.com. Select Custom Controls Group as your contractor. Enter your contact information and a brief project description.
3. An ezIQC representative will contact you to get your project started.
State of Ohio MMA
CCG holds a Master Maintenance Agreement (MMA) contract through the State of Ohio DAS. You can find our company's MMA listing on the Ohio DAS website HERE.
WHAT IS A MASTER MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT (MMA)?
- MMA's are optional service/repair contracts utilized after an original warranty expires. They are very similar to STS contracts.
- MMA's can be used to perform repair and/or preventative maintenance. Agencies will issue a purchase order after a quote is submitted for the cost of maintenance.
- MMA pricelists must include anything associated with service, including labor rates and every part that could potentially be used in maintenance servicing
WHO CAN UTILIZE MMA CONTRACTS?
- State of Ohio agencies
- Members of the Ohio DAS Cooperative Purchasing Program (political subdivisions) - click HERE for more information.